…or just jello shots in general.
hope y’all had a fabulous weekend, and hope it was even half as good as mine! stay tuned for a ton of bar/restaurant reviews and a few other recipes.
my best good friends from home came in town this weekend, and we managed to nonstop drink and eat. here comes visitor season!
wikihow has a neat little how-to guide. but here, i tried to slim it down and make it simple.
prep time: 5-10 minutes.
what you need (this makes above tray, so update accordingly)
- jello (one box=one tray, so varying on party size. i used 1.5 boxes) we used lime to make it greeeeeen
- boiling water (3 cups)
- chilled water (1/2 cup)
- a pitcher
- little mini cups
- vodka (2.5 cups) we used citron svedka to make them lemon-lime shots
get it done:
- boil some water
- combine jello powder and boiling water in a pitcher, stir it up little darling
- then add chilled water, vodka – throw some ice in there if the alcohol wasn’t chilled
- pour into little mini cups
- put in fridge over night
- party on.