yes, i saw hunger games last night at midnight. (and it was amazingggg)
i am very tired but it’s friday and i want something delicious. so, here’s my quick go-to recipe when i’m fiending fish, wine, blankets, and a movie.
stuffed salmon with cilantro butter
prep time: 10 min | total time: 30 min | serves: 3-4
what you need:
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne
- 4 salmon fillets (or however many you want)
- crab meat (ab 1/2 lb, depending on how much you want to stuff)
get it done:
- heat oven to 350F
- combine seasonings and crab meat (and maybe any breadcrumbs or cheese if you want!) in a bowl
- slice the filets and insert your mix in each evenly
- cooking spray a sheet and place salmon in there to bake uncovered for 15-20 min or until it flakes
- squeeze a hint of lemon on it and you’re good to go!
- cilantro butter:
- mix butter and cilantro evenly (sometimes i put squeeze a bit of lemon in here as well)
i usually serve this with some asparagus (just toss in salt, pepper, and olive oil for the last 5-10 minutes your salmons in the oven).