vinh (my brother) and nick made this for our easter potluck. 3 lbs and five minutes later, they were probably the fastest dish finished! big hit…try it for your next potluck or side dish.
ps: amazing with any veggies!!
brussel sprouts with pancetta
a giada recipe.
time: 20 min | serves: 3-4
what you need:
- 1 lb brussel sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves – minced
- 3 oz chopped pancetta
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- salt, pepper, cayenne to taste
get it done:
- trim and halve your sprouts
- partially cook the brussel sprouts in boiling salted water for about 4 minutes
- drain and set aside
- heat olive oil in a skillet – ad the pancetta and saute until crisp, about 3 minutes
- add garlic and saute for about 2 more minutes
- add the sprouts and saute until heated through and beginning to brown, about 5 minutes
- season with salt, pepper, cayenne to taste
- add broth and simmer until broth reduces to coat the sprouts, about 3 minutes
- serve hot!