you know my love for brewpubs, so imagine my excitement when i could finally try this place!
- ★★★★★ go there now.
- $$ (~$15-20 a drink or dish)
- good for 2s and 4s
- brewpub with guest drafts
- neighborhood: logan square
- prepare to wait
eee i couldn’t wait to write this review because i jumped on this bandwagon hard and i’m in love.
there was quite a wait for a wednesday night, but we had a group of four and each tried a new beer.
this place is gorgeous. i loved the ambiance, and how you could see the kitchen..the waiting area, the wood..the bar.
it’s a hipster vibe; tattoos, funky glasses, hats galore. i love it. service is good, everything’s good. this place just makes me happy – it’s everything a brewpub should be.
your must trys:
- get the garlic cream cheese mashed potatoes as your side
- their smokehouse burger is topped with pulled pork
- anti hero ipa!! LOVE. we bought a growler 🙂 – growlers are relatively cheap here!! make sure to take one home.
all of the food we had was great! a mix of burgers and pizza – and of course we tried their bacon fat popcorn that everyone raves about. the service was good too – i can’t wait to go back and eat and drink again and again.
2323 N Milwaukee Ave
(between California Ave & Belden Ave)
Chicago, IL 60647