not a bad pick if you’re looking for a food happy hour more than a drinking one
- ★★★ solid happy hour if in the area.
- $ (<$5 food specials, drinks ~$7)
- good for small groups
- go for happy hour, bar area
- neighborhood: loop, river north
- the patio is nice if you can grab a spot! and if they are feeling nice and want to offer happy hour out there.
- the menu changes, but you can essentially get a burger & fries for $4. (it’s just a normal burger, nothing great nothing bad), fish tacos, mussels, and other options for under $6 too.
- some locations do $1 oysters sometimes, so make sure to check/ask
- they get you on drinks though, beware!
- service is hit and miss
- you have to watch like a hawk for a table, people get mean over this!
- it’s a solid chain – i do love other locations more than this one, but it is what it is.
- the vibe is older, business people. (especially for dinner) – and sometimes a few dates, and tourists who don’t know better. happy hour is more relaxed and truly affordable for all.
yep so…i’d avoid it for dinner, there are better steaks and seafood dishes around for the same price.
One E. Wacker Dr.
Chicago, IL 60601