decided to try a place closeby that i’ve been meaning to this weekend – have heard phenomenal things. here we go! the lowdown:
- ★★★★ can’t wait to go back!
- $$ (<$15 a brunch dish)
- good for date night, girls night, groups
- neighborhood: lakeview
- reservations accepted
what a delight this little spot is!
- great coffee, great bloodies, and a mimosa special!
- amazing menu – and amazing specials too! they seriously have something for everyone and whatever you’re craving.
- a whiskey menu!? yes. and a solid beer list.
- i LOVE their lobster benedict – amazing flavor, plenty of lobster meat, and perfect portion size.
can’t wait to come back when the weather is better for some patio dining.
3313 N Clark St
(between Aldine Ave & Buckingham Pl)
Chicago, IL 60657
3747 N Southport Ave
(between Waveland Ave & Grace St)
Chicago, IL 60613