i love thai food, and i love discovering chicago thai options. especially since they’re byo!
- ★★1/2 thanks but let’s go somewhere else.
- $ (~$10/person)
- good for groups
- neighborhood: lincoln park
i’ll make this short and sweet for you.
why i’d go back:
- it’s cheap and quick, and huge portions.
- it’s close. and byob. patio.
- good for groups with little to no wait.
i’ve been here a few times but still don’t LOVE it.
if you’re there, don’t expect great service. actually, expect it to be rude at times. if you don’t want to deal with it, they deliver.
if you’re a thai food snob, it’s not the best – but it’ll kick a craving. like a lot of similar thai places – most dishes taste the same here…(and don’t they look the same too?)
2453 N Halsted St
(between Altgeld St & Fullerton Ave)
Chicago, IL 60614