so easy. so delicious. one of the best side dishes!
grill, oven, whatever. just do it this summer.
prosciutto wrapped asparagus
time: 15 min | serves: 3-4
what you need:
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- salt, pepper to taste
- optional toppings: parmesan, sliced almonds or walnuts
get it done:
- preheat oven to 350F
- trim your asparagus by snapping the woody ends off
- place on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, and toss
- two schools of thought here – if you want, you can roast the asparagus alone and THEN add the prosciutto, OR wrap the prosciutto NOW and roast together. both great, try and see which one you prefer.
- roast asparagus (with or without prosciutto) for 10-15 minutes until soft
- drizzle with balsamic and enjoy!