- ★★★★ next time, i’m sure they’ll get their fifth star.
- $$$$ (~$20-40/entree)
- casual, intimate
- good for groups or dates
- neighborhood: south village
- get a reservation for larger parties
charming restaurant all around – from the decor, to the food, to the service.
the menu is quite amazing, we all had a hard time choosing. but overall, everything was fantastic.
– ribs: japanese style where you can sear them on a little mini grill on your own!
– fried oysters: so good we ordered another round. oh, and ask for the hot sauce to go with it.
– fried softshell crab: okay, but not the winner here.
– duck: a bit overcooked for me, so order it on the rare side when you go. mind you – it’s duck a l’orange so a bit sweet.
– ny strip: cooked perfectly with a heaping amount of fries on the side.
– rack of lamb: also cooked perfectly, and so tender.
– creme brulee all the way.
make a reservation for a large party, grab someone for a cozy meal, or stop in for their raw bar.
next time i’m definitely trying the paella, and of course their sushi restaurant.
97 Sullivan St
(between Spring St & Prince St)
New York, NY 10012