it’s that time again!
my foodie pen pal this month was shannon, over at confessions of a fat momma, where she blogs about her path to building a healthy lifestyle and family. i love health-related blogs, especially when it’s a real person, real goals, and an inspiring journey.
so shannon sent some snacks – but healthy ones! i love receiving these pen pal boxes; you never know when they’ll arrive and what they’ll entail.
some great, guilt-free munchies for the office – thank you shannon!
if this sounds like something you’d enjoy, try it out for a month!
here are the basics you’ll want to know about the program:
- On the 5th of the month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email.
- You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
- The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats!The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written.
- You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items depending on their size and how fragile they are. (Don’t forget about flat rate boxes!)
- Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers.
- Foodie Penpals is open to US, Canadian residents & UK residents.
Ready to sign up? Visit Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean to sign up from US & Cananda.