so if you’re trying out some of these recipes (and i know some of you are) – here are some things that help me in the kitchen.
i’ll continue to post some helpful things on tuesdays, and if you have any – send them over! firstname.lastname@example.org
summer grilling? duh.
- kebabs? soak wooden skewers for at least 15 minutes beforehand to prevent burning on the grill.
- also – kebab ingredients will stay juicier longer if they are touching one another (but not crammed!) on the skewers.
- always lightly coat your vegetables in olive oil before grilling to help prevent sticking and drying out.
- bring your meats to room temperature before grilling! this minimizes grill time and maximizes juiciness.
- and a handy infographic from @thekitchn: