sorry no recipes lately, been on a traveling/work crazed end of the month. but we’re home now, so exciting recipes to come!! (recreating the trudy’s stuffed avocado? yes.)
yesterday was a pantry clean out monday. glass of wine and easy dinner monday.
stumbled upon a unique recipe i wanted to try – and anything with goat cheese catches my attention.
this is a ridiculously easy pasta to make, especially if you want to mix it up from the normal meat & tomato sauce night.
it’s creamy but light, filling and delightful! not for everyday, but a must try. i threw some chicken sausage i had left as well, but you can eat this meatless!
goat cheese and pesto pasta
adapted from: table for two
time: 30 min | serves: 2-3
- 4-5 tbsp pesto (i used sundried tomato pesto, any would be great! i need to try with roasted red pepper pesto next)
- 3 oz. goat cheese
- salt, pepper, cayenne to taste
- basil to garnish
get it done:
- boil water and cook pasta accordingly
- in a skillet, combine the pesto and goat cheese over medium/low heat – ladle in some pasta water to thin it out
- throw pasta in when finished and mix
- garnish with fresh basil and serve hot!