so if you’re trying out some of these recipes (and i know some of you are) – here are some things that help me in the kitchen.
i’ll continue to post some helpful things on tuesdays, and if you have any – send them over! email@example.com
thank you to @realsimple for some food safety tips in the hot weather!
- use coolers instead of cute picnic baskets! and separate food and beverage containers (let’s be real, the beer cooler will be opened a lot more…)
- full coolers stay cold longer! fill it with ice.
- pack raw meats on the bottom of the cooler. this will reduce the risk of them dripping on other foods.
- invest in a thermometer!! for checking your meats.
- wash your reusable grocery store bags! bacteria stays in them and can linger when transporting other items.