a great healthy dip! i made this for the 4th of july, in hopes to have at least something healthy that day.
tzatziki is one of my favorite sauces. it can go with meats and fish, as a dip for veggies or chips, whatever.
homemade tzatziki sauce
prep time: 5 min | total time: 5 min | serves: 3-4
what you need:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt, pepper to taste
- dill & lemon juice, if you want
- slice or shred your cucumbers
- add together with yogurt, garlic, and all the toppings (you can use a food processor, or just mix it up well yourself, doesn’t matter).
- taste and add seasonings as needed
- refrigerate for at least an hour or so
- serve chilled!