so if you’re trying out some of these recipes (and i know some of you are) – here are some things that help me in the kitchen.
i’ll continue to post some helpful things on tuesdays, and if you have any – send them over! email@example.com
some farmers market tips!
- to avoid crowds and get the best selection, go when it first opens (obviously). if you want the best deals, go towards the end.
- bring small bills if you have them! most people carry twenties and it’s nice to give the farmers some smaller change.
- walk around and take in all the goods before you buy!
- take your time and be friendly; please and thank you goes a long way.
- remember your own bags.
- be aware of your surroundings…strollers, dogs, heavy traffic…don’t make this place more stressful than it could be!
more here, from the kitchn.