probs the easiest thing ever, guys.
i’m a busy lady so i apologize for the lack of posting. but don’t worry – i’ve been eating, so the posts will come. dog, doctor, work, work, work. c’est la vie.
anyways – here’s a foolproof way to bake any type of fish if you’re low on time! you can really combine anything with it – any veggies and spices to put any type of twist on it. think indian or asian!
ah, and beware of juices! scoop out fish & veggies but spoon extra juices over top – and be careful when opening. enjoy with wine and act like you’re fancy and slaved over this meal.
adapted from the kitchn.
prep time: 10 min | total time: 25 min | serves: 2
what you need:
- 1 lb fish filets – 1 inch thick
- spinach (or any veggies)
- thinly sliced red onion
- cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 lemon, cut into wedges
- salt, pepper, red pepper flakes to taste
- olive oil or butter
get it done:
- preheat the oven to 400°F.
- check fish and remove any bones – divide into equal portions
- get your foil and pile your veggies in the middle, lay the fish on top and season with salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, herbs
- squeeze lemon and a bit of olive oil over each and fold the foil around and pinch it closed
- bake for about 20 minutes until the fish is opaque and flaky
- open carefully! transfer onto plates with a slotted spatula and spoon juices on top. eat hot!