what??? I BAKED? yes. and it was easy and awesome.
mini snickers caramel cheesecakes
adapted from six sisters stuff.
prep time: 45 min | bake time: 30-35 minutes
makes 12 individual cheesecakes
what you need:
- 2 c. chopped snickers bars
- 2 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbl. granulated sugar
- 5 Tbl. melted butter
- 2 8oz packages softened cream cheese
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbl. pure vanilla
- 3 Tbl. caramel sauce
make it happen:
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- chop up snickers in food processor. do graham crackers as well.
- place graham cracker crumbs, 2 tbsp sugar and melted butter into a mixing bowl to combine.
- spoon a couple spoonfuls of crumbs into each section of the muffin tins and press down and up the sides.
- bake for 5-6 minutes or just until browned and remove from the oven
- in a mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- add in eggs and vanilla. beat in caramel sauce until well combined.
- pour about 1/4 c. of cheesecake mixture over each baked crust then top evenly with Snickers.
- bake for 30-35 minutes or until cheesecake edges are just starting to brown and centers are nearly set.
- remove and let cool completely. while still warm, loosen all edges with a plastic knife to make for easier removal from pan.
- refrigerate and serve when ready!