Like Goosefoot, this restaurant is in unexplored territory for me. And apparently this street is a gem.
We have “Foodie Dinners” monthly at my amazing place of work. This time, Isla was chosen and we were shown a great time and even greater food.
Located in an unassuming strip mall off Lawrence, this hole-in-the-wall is full of great food and fun. The staff was amazing, welcoming us with new dishes to try and plenty of leftovers to take home! We had a tasting menu that just didn’t end and Stone and Half Acre beer pairings flowing all night.
- who: you + friends. make a reso.
- what: a filipino restaurant with huge portions and fantastic fare.
- when: whenever you’re in the area or interested in trying some unique food
- Tues – Sat 11 AM – 9 PM; Sun 11 AM – 7 PM
- where: 2501 W Lawrence Ave, Unit D
- why: it’s byob, fantastic staff, and impressive food. and always busy!