i finally perfected this to where it’s not soggy when baked! go for it, friends.
this is a perfect side dish with your pork chops, steak, chicken, whatever. it’s also a great party app for anyone with vegetarian friends!
roasted potato wedges
inspired by the pioneer woman
total time: 35 minutes | serves: 3-4
what you need:
- a few russet potatoes (amount varies on how many you want, and any potato will actually work!)
- 1-2 tbsp of melted butter
- tbsp of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- olive oil, salt, pepper, cayenne, and paprika to taste
- fresh herbs to taste (i used parsley)
get it done:
- preheat oven to 400F
- wash and cut potatoes into wedges
- toss with oil, butter, vinegar, and spices
- roast for 15 minutes and then shake them around
- cook for another 20 minutes and add more seasoning if necessary
- sprinkle with fresh herbs and serve immediately!