for those of you who don’t know, laughing cow cheese is amazing. i love them. all kinds, any kind. for this one, i used light.
i always have a few wheels in my fridge and found an awesome and easy recipe for stuffing chicken, so voila!
hopefully you have the same things in your fridge and it’s easy when you’re not sure what to make for dinner. if you’re not in the mood for cooking but want something light, quick, and easy…and super tasty. i served these with brussel sprouts and brown rice.
laughing cow chicken
adapted from macaroni & cheesecake.
prep time: 10 min | total time: 25 min | serves: 3-4
what you need:
- 4 pieces of boneless chicken breasts (pound thin or cut two in half)
- 6 wedges laughing cow light cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- italian seasoning, garlic powder, parsley and parmesan cheese
get it done:
- preheat oven to 400 degrees
- lay each chicken breast flat – pound if needed
- combine laughing cow and seasonings into an even mixture
- spread mixture evenly over one side of the chicken breast – you don’t need a lot because it’s pretty strong flavors!
- roll each chicken and cheese up and seal with a toothpick
- mix together breadcrumbs, parsley, and parmesan in a shallow dish
- spray the chicken with cooking spray or olive oil and cover with the breadcrumb mixture
- place on baking sheet and bake for about 15-20 minutes until the crust is golden brown
- remove toothpicks and serve! om nom nom.