man i love burgers. sometimes i like to make my own, sometimes i like to have it picked out for me. when i’m feeling creative or want some control, i head over to butcher & the burger for exactly what i want.
- who: you and no more than four. you can bring your vegetarian and healthy friends, too! they have options like lettuce instead of a bun, vegan or seafood patties, etc.
- what: build your own burgers. you pick – from the meat down to what they season it with. tip if you do go – just walk right up to the counter to order then grab a seat 🙂
- when: ever. they have breakfast sandwiches and beignets & coffee if you’re shopping in the area, too!
- Mon-Tues, 10am-9pm; Wed-Thurs: 9am-10pm; Fri & Sat: 9am-11pm; Sun: 9am-9pm
- where: 1021 W Armitage, Lincoln Park
- why: because if you want a crazy burger with a million things on it, you can do that here. oh, and they have custard. and it’s BYOB.