mentioned in my To Do list, this is one of my favorite spots a bit outside of the city if you like beer and food. and of course, the food they serve here is as hearty as their brews.
- who: you and your friends that like to drink, and probably a DD!
- what: a brewery tour (which i don’t really recommend), some killer pizza and sandwiches, and amazing beer you won’t be able to get anywhere else. be sure to take some home!!
- when: you have a free afternoon and want to get out of the city for a bit. or when you have a hankering for some fresh three floyds beer that you just can’t get here. also when you have patience – go early and be prepared because they don’t take reservations!
- Mon-Fri: 1139am-2am; Sat: noon-2am; Sun: noon-midnight
- where: 9750 Indiana Parkway, Muenster, IN 46321
- why: because the beer is so good.