i’ve done the oats-crusted tilapia, but here’s the good ol’ parmesan crusted one i’ve finally gotten around to posting.
again, this is a healthy, super easy meal done in 30 minutes or less.
and you should always have some sort of frozen fish in the freezer – they quickly defrost and it’s an easy, home-cooked meal when you get home from a long day.
Parmesan crusted tilapia
prep time: 10 min | total time: 20 min
what you need:
- tilapia fillets (1-2 a person, depending on how hungry you are)
- 2-3 tbsp. nonfat greek yogurt
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 2-3 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- paprika & parsley flakes
- 1 lemon
- salt, pepper, red pepper flakes to taste
get it done:
- heat oven to 375F
- rinse fish and pat dry
- combine breadcrumbs, parm, paprika, parsley, and all that jazz in a bowl
- brush both sides of each filet with greek yogurt and coat with crumbs
- place on a greased baking pan and bake for 10 minutes or until fish flakes when forked
- finish off with some lemon and season to taste
- serve over pasta or veggies! or both 🙂