um why did i not think of this combination before.
brilliant, easy and delish! a good way to serve a side dish…who doesn’t like goat cheese?!
brussel sprouts with goat cheese
time: 10 min | serves: 3-4
what you need:
- 1 lb brussel sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- salt, pepper, cayenne to taste
get it done:
- trim and halve your sprouts
- heat olive oil over medium heat and toss sprouts frequently until tender, just a few minutes
- turn off heat, add salt, pepper, cayenne and goat cheese and toss