i am blazing a ramen trail, seriously…i could eat it almost every day. and then i dream of it and want it again the next day.
it’s getting colder, and so i may quit trying new ones and sticking to my favorites, but here’s a spot in a fun neighborhood to check out if you’re in the area!
- who: you and a group of friends, or just you
- what: japanese – ramen and buns and cocktails, oh my!
- when: ever. always a pretty busy spot but never too long of a wait
- Tues/Wed/Sun 12pm-10pm; Thurs/Fri/Sat 12pm-11pm
- where: 1385 N Milwaukee Ave
- why: because they buns are delicious and they make the noodles fresh
- must try: the buns – i have yet to have them all, but each one i’ve had is great!
- pro tip: if you like spicy, ask for the paste – it’s extra, but worth it. nothing is too spicy here, but at least this gets you a little closer.