my dear friend taylor brought this to a potluck and i had to get the recipe. it’s easy – even a boy can make it 😉
you can call it a baked potato dip, or my preferred name, Taylor’s cheesy bread hole.
baked potato dip
time: 90 min | serves: a lot
what you need:
- bread – i used a round loaf of rye, but hawaiian is yummy too!
- 16 oz whipped cream cheese
- 16 oz sour cream
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 1 package bacon bits
- 1 bundle of green onions
make it happen:
- mix ingredients in a large bowl
- cut out the center of the bread and stuff with mixture
- cover whole thing in foil and cook at 325 for an hour – hour & a half
- serve with wheat thins (and the rest of the bread you cut out!)