it’s cold and this is my favorite ramen in the city. never disappoints – except when they run out of ramen! grrr.
- who: you and a group of friends, or just you
- what: ramen and sushi and skewers galore
- when: it’s cold. when you’re hungry.
- Tues-Thurs 5pm-11pm; Fri 5pm-1130pm; Sat 11am-3pm, 5pm-1130pm; Sun 11am-3pm, 5pm-10pm
- where: 2115 N Milwaukee Ave
- why: because it’s the best ramen in chicago
- must try: ramen and the spring rolls (pictured below)
- pro tip: if you like spicy, get the spicy garlic miso. skip the sushi rolls – fish is fresh so try the specials. they also have vegan ramen!